Pest Control Tweed Heads
Insist on a provable total termite colony elimination solution Excel is a highly advanced, scientifically proven, commercially tried and tested product that will eliminate the whole termite
colony in a non-invasive proveable and environmentally responsible manner which poses no threat to you, your family, employees or pets.
Once colony elimination is achieved you will be in a position to discuss cost effective termite management options to protect your property against new termite colonies.
The active ingredient of Excel is an insect growth regulator (IGR) which is registered for termite colony elimination with the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicine Authority (APVMA), which is the government body that examines and approves products for market registration.
EXCEL is a non-scheduled poison (not an S1-S7 poison) and is non-hazardous to mammals.
Eliminate the entire colony with Excel Termite Bait.
Once termites are detected they are baited using EXCEL termite bait. Within a secure bait station termites feed aggressively on the cellolose content of the bait, which includes the IGR mixed with water to form a palatable paste, The IGR impedes the reforming of the termites exoskeleton so they do not go through their regular moulting stages which cause the termites death.
Healthy termites also feed on the dead baited termites escalating the transfer throughout the entire colony, usually ranging from 500,000 to 2 million plus termites in size. The baits are checked every 2 to 4 weeks by our company at which time more bait is added as required.
Baiting of termites is the most reliable and truly measureable means of achieving total colony elimination without directly locating the nest.
Proving Colony Elimination…
Our company follows a scientifically proven and accepted method to determine if the termite colony has been eliminated. The method is as follows.
- A visible cream colour change appears, in particular to worker caste termites – high uric acid content in the gut.
- A higher ratio of soldier caste termites is evident as the colony tends towards total colony elimination.
- A baited station has had active feeding for at least two consecutive months and then had two consecutive monitoring periods with no signs of worker termites, and hence no further bait consumption.
You have security against other intruders in the form of electronic security systems, security doors, fences etc. Complete your home security strategy NOWwith the Eflex product range, protecting against the silent, hidden subterranean home intruders – termites.
- Step 1:We will perform a detailed assessment of your home’s construction. They will recommend an appropriate protective strategy to apply the FMC Million Dollar Warranty.
- Step 2: Once the specifications are established, they will arrange for your home to be fully inspected to Australian Standards, and your Biflex barrier will be installed.
- Step 3:We will recommend re-treatment and inspection periods based on construction, environment and location. It is a condition of the FMC Million Dollar Warranty that we conduct a full inspection of your home at least once every twelve months.